Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Under $25 Makeover: Deck Before

I'm trying to get a head start on tomorrow's makeover reveal by posting the "before" pics today. I did a lot of projects for this makeover unlike some of my more subtle makeovers. I'm going to start with individual pieces of furniture.

Side tables:


Chairs:


And finally, the couch:


Gotta love that 70's floral pattern!

So you know what we're dealing with, here's a pic of the whole deck:


I cannot wait to show you the reveal tomorrow. It's the most dramatic makeover yet! And don't forget you can join the fun by linking up your makeover or fun project on Friday. In the meantime, you can still link up your thrifty projects here. Remember, every link gets an entry into a drawing for a prize pack! I'll be doing a separate post with the prize pack later today.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin