Monday, August 22, 2011

Under $25 Makeover: Side Table

It's the final week of the Under $25 Makeovers! This week is a little bit of a cheat. I actually spent more than $25 on the final space, which is my deck. But there was quite a bit of purchasing involved and a lot of bang for the extra bucks!

For my project this week, I am sharing a side table I redid. I actually didn't do that much to it, but I think it make quite a difference.

Here's the before.


I decided to add my two main colors, red and turquoise, to the white (I'm bringing the colors from my kitchen out onto the deck since all the kitchen windows face out to the deck.)

Here's my taping job.


A little spray paint in each square (on all four sides) and this is the result.




I think it adds just a little extra punch. The best part? It was free. I already had the table and the paint!

Check out the deck transformation on Wednesday!

Happy Crafting!

*Sharing at:
Todays Creative Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin