Friday, April 29, 2011

Funky Find Friday: Bright and Modern

I'm normally a vintage, shabby chic kinda girl. But recently I've seen the beauty in bright post modern pieces. Today's Funky Find Friday features some bright pieces that could be seen in any modern room.

First up, pillows like this one from Mi Casa Bella on Etsy.

The store has this pattern in several colors and sizes. Check out the store for lots of modern designer pillows.

Check out this great bright, modern and inexpensive artwork that Little Things Brings Smiles created for her husband:

Love that idea!

Check out this bright modern living room makeover featured on HGTV.com:

Bright and Modern is growing on me more and more all the time!

For another bright modern space, check out this loft on Apartment Therapy.


Well I don't think I could personally do my entire house in bright modern style, I am now seriously considering turning my office/extra bedroom into this look.

Check back tomorrow for my bright modern project.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin