- According to one of my favorite silly movies, Elf, "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."
- Of course, it wouldn't be Christmas without the tree. But here's some things that say Christmas tree in a non-traditional way.
- I also love baking! Nothing smells as good as gingerbread men baking! I love the smell so much, I even have a gingerbread scented reed diffuser in my office.
- I also love the snow. There is nothing more beautiful than a snowy Christmas Eve.
- And finally, it wouldn't be Christmas without family! Nothing is more heartwarming that watching little ones open their stockings Christmas morning, their eyes filled with wonder.
Hope you enjoy the links!
Happy Crafting the Christmas Spirit!