Thursday, May 20, 2010

Inspiration Board: Bedroom

Time for a new inspiration board for our new house! This time it's the master bedroom. I have had a blue and yellow color scheme in our bedroom for quite some time. However, I'm excited to "spruce up" the decorations by adding in some new things. First, I want to give you an idea of what I already have. I have a collection of cobalt blue bottles similar to these (only antique):*Source

I also have a few yellow pottery pieces. Both collections can be seen in this post. I'll need a rug, as all three bedrooms in the house have hardwood floors. Here's a few I like:*Source

*Source

Here's a great option for bedside table lamps:
*Source

Here's some overall room designs:
*Source

*Source

The more inspiration boards I put together, the more I want to decorate. I can't wait to get started!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin