Thursday, January 29, 2009

Busy all the time


I am ridiculously busy right now. Unfortunately, none of the busyness is due to crafting. :( I am currently studying to take the bar exam. This takes up most of my time. To top it off, I am away from my husband during the week to take a class to help with review. YUCK! But enough pity party!!! I thought I would make a list of the many things I want to accomplish craft-wise in the next year. Some of the goals are personal, and some of them shop related. So here are 9 Goals for 2009:

2009 Craft Goals
  1. Scrapbook all wedding photos
  2. Catch up on other scrapbooks (a monumental task, as I am years behind!)
  3. Make more consistent products (more than one of each item)
  4. Make aprons
  5. Promote shop more
  6. Organize supplies/ craft area
  7. Sew more bags
  8. Keep better track of spending on supplies
  9. Try new and fun crafts!
Do you have craft goals you would like to meet this year? Share them in the comments!
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your crafting goals!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just posted a blog and features your site in it! :) http://uglygrayhouse.blogspot.com/2009/01/shout-outs-and-check-this-outs.html

    Hope you're doing okay with all of this cold weather that is hitting back there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin