Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fellow Etsyers



Today I decided to feature some Etsy sellers who have just started up and/or have yet to have a sale. I used Etsy's "Pounce" feature to find these artists. I'm going to feature five sellers who have quality work that I like.

The first one is Sarah Murray Photography 'N Things. She has some beautiful photography. Her pictures are in both black and white and color. She sells jewelry in her shop as well.

Second is PDXCraft. She sells beautiful crochet and hand knit items including slippers, aprons, and sandals.

Third, is The Butter Flying. This store features artist Sylvie B., who designs mobiles, garlands, and wall art.

Fourth, is a supply shop called Melangerie. She has beautiful beads and jewelry supplies for sale. Many of the beads are in bulk lots for low cost.

The Fifth and final featured shop of the day is Tsunrise Designs. This shop has beautiful folk jewelry made from fused glass and antique silver plated forks! The designs are truly unique!

Hope you enjoyed this discovery of new artisans and shop owners with me! Check out some undiscovered artists yourself on Etsy.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. I was not aware of the "pounce" button. Great, another way for me to postpone housework, ;)
    I am in love with leptitpapillon's purple paper butterflies... Those would be gorgeous in my daughters' bedroom! I'm going to have to bookmark that one for sure.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin