Today I have picked a few tutorials that I have found helpful and used in the past. These tutorials all use various methods of crafting and have helped me in different ways.
- Lined Zipper Pouch - I previously posted about this tutorial and it is great!
- Pouring Resin - This is a three part video on how to pour resin to make pendants. This is for making pouring into pre-made blanks (not using molds) and it can be a little slow in places, but it is helpful for the beginner.
- Casting Resin in Molds - This is for using resin in molds such as ice cube trays! I wish this tutorial would've been around when I first started pouring resin into molds.
- Felting Soap - I haven't actually tried this one yet, but I am planning on it! This one seems the easiest tutorial and includes pictures of all the steps in the process.
- Classy Pleated Clutch - I have used this tutorial when I wanted to make a quick clutch for an event. It was pretty straight forward and easy to follow.