Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Inspiration Tuesday: Before and After

So I decided that I need my inspiration earlier in the week. Hence forth Inspiration Tuesday! For this week's inspiring stuff, I thought I would show you all some before and after transformations.

First up is from Becki over at Infarrantly Creative. She redid her kitchen awhile back and I think it turned out fabulous!

Before:
After:For more pics of this great makeover and other great stuff like refinishing bargain finds, go check out Becki's blog.

Next, from Laure at At Home At Home, comes a great before and after of the WestEnd Lofts she has worked on.

Before:

After:

There are more great photos of this transformation over at her blog as well as some other great inspiration for modern, clean line decorating.

From Country Living (one of my favorite magazines) there is this living room makeover from a nasty 70's color to a relaxing blue and white.

Before:

After:

I love that they painted the back of the book shelves blue. It adds a pop of color without going overboard.

That's it for this week's inspiration. Have a great make-over you'd like to share? email me at ehinders [at] gmail.com

Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. I had to google search your blog to find you. Thanks for the blog shout out. I am super humbled I inspired you...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that! I meant to enter the url, but hit enter by mistake! ;) Glad you found me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica, show me this furniture you speak of! :) I have a weakness for well designed furniture. I would love to see what you've refinished. Thanks for visiting my blog, by the way...

    http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the before and after kitchen pics. It's amazing what basically just paint will do for a room.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin