Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Inspiration Wednesday

Okay, so I decided I need some sort of weekly post that will keep me on a schedule! ;) So this week, I decided to do Inspiration Wednesday! I love the lake (any lake really) and am inspired by all that is lake cabin/cottage living. While my hubby and I would love a lake cabin of our own someday (we are from Minnesota after all!), we have to settle for visiting family and friends that own them. If I were to decorate a cabin, here's what I would pull some inspiration from:


*Images from Coastal Living Magazine*

I just love the look of red, white and blue for a cottage/cabin feel. Both of above pics show that look, but subtly and without being overly patriotic.


A great customizable vintage sign to hang on the wall from the Cottage Surroundings online store would be great!

A little whimsy could be added with this pillow from Landl Designs on Etsy.

Or this great pillow made from a recycled sail from Reiter8 on Etsy!

I hope I provided some great inspiration to add the cabin/cottage feel to your home!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin