Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So....due to watching election results last night and the fact that my internet was not working, I did not post. But I am now posting my progress on needle felting. I haven't progressed very far, but so far it seems to be working out okay. I only managed to stab myself with a needle once!
Here's my needle tool:

















I started with some loose wool like this:

















Then I poked and poked until I had a ball. (sorry no pics of this!) I did the same with a smaller amount of wool until I had two balls. Then I poked the two balls together. This is of course where I poked my finger. It hurt like a son of a gun! The result is this:

I am attempting to make a small lion. What I have right now looks somewhat like a cross between a chick and a dandelion. Hopefully he'll look better with a mane and face. (I seriously have my doubts about how this is going to turn out, but I'll have to see what happens. I am in the middle of crafting for two swaps on Craftster right now as well, so who knows. I was hoping to get this one done for one of the swaps, but I'll reserve judgment until he's finished! ;) Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin