Monday, November 24, 2008

Today's Featured Gift Item: Seaside Wine Charms

I promised to write a bit each day about my featured gift items. Today's featured item is a great set of four seaside wine charms. They normally are priced at $8.00. For today only, they are $6.00.


The charms were made using gold and silver toned charms. There is an anchor, a ship wheel, conch shell, and a fish in front of coral. The beads are glass and are in the colors that remind me of the sea, turquoise, green and a green/blue as well as some additional clear beads. These are made using basic beading and jewelry techniques. First, I added a bead or two to the wire charm hoop. Then I put a jump ring on each charm and added that to the hoop. I finished by putting matching beads on the other side of the charm. Then I carefully bent the end of each hoop with a pliers to make a small catch to close the hoops on.

These charms would make a great gift for the wine lover. I know I am one!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin