Friday, October 23, 2009

Christmas Preview

Am I the only one who is over Halloween and wants to skip straight to Christmas? For some reason, I've caught the Christmas bug extra early this year. Maybe it's all the random snow and rain we've been getting lately. I started gathering ideas for the holiday season already. (I can't help it!) I thought I would show you a sneak preview of one of the things I'm working on: needle felted Christmas trees!I plan on making a tutorial later on for a more simplified version of this. This tree is needle felted with wool over a Styrofoam base. The star was felted separately into shape and then attached to the top of the tree by felting. Then I attached some cute pom pom trim, and ta-da! Christmas.

Look for this little guy to be appearing in my Etsy store soon!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin