Friday, October 23, 2009

What the heck's going on around here?

So...if you visited my blog at all today, you may have noticed some weird looking stuff for awhile. It was just me, trying to figure out html code. Yikes! That's scary folks! I am pretty clueless when it comes to computer stuff, but luckily for me, I have two saviors in that department, my husband and the internet. This time it was the internet that saved me. I have been wanting to do three columns on this blog foreva! Finally today, I googled a way to do that. I found this blog called Blogger Buster. It has amazingly simple step-by-step instructions for how to change things if you use Blogger as your platform. It took me seriously five minutes to change this bad boy from two regular columns into three awesome looking ones. I am planning on changing the look of my background and header soon as well...watch for the unveiling of the new look of Hindrance! (Here's the direct link to the 3 column tut if anyone is interested.)

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, thanks!! Bookmarking this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that Blogger is pretty easy to use. Makes me wish I had a Blogger blog (I have a Wordpress Blog).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the time, I heart Blogger, but I wish I could do all the cool Comment stuff you do on your blog, Becky!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin