Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Stuff in the Store!

I've been sadly neglecting my Etsy store lately. Not anymore! I listed a bunch of new stuff in the last couple of days. Here's a couple of the items I've done recently.


There's more new stuff in the store. Check it out! So far, most of the new items are jewelry, but I hope to have some new and different items listed by the end of the week. I feel like I might actually be getting back on track with everything before the holiday season begins this year.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Did you make that cuff? I am in love. that is simply stunnnnnnning! If you ever want to do a giveaway or advertise on my site in exchange for some of those goodies let me know. I also have the Roadkill Rescue party November 18th if you want to host a giveaway also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup I made it. It was a pain to get it bent let me tell ya! I would love to be in on a giveaway sometime. I am actually running my own right now, but the Roadkill Rescue party would be good timing. I'll email you with some input on it next week sometime.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin