- Tile coasters like these (2 sets, maybe 3).
- 4 crocheted scarves
- Gingerbread men (and women) cookies
- Gingerbread house (If I have time! These last two have been tradition for a few years for me, the kiddos like looking at it, and if they're the last stop on the visiting train, to eat it!)
- Spoon Handle Necklace (specifically requested)
- Felted Soap
- Homemade body scrubs (2-3)
- Personalized ornaments for each family (I have done this for Dave's side of the family every year for a few years now.)
Hmmmm....not doing so hot. I have coasters, 1 scarf, gingerbread cookies, and a necklace all the way done. The ornaments are half done. Yikes! Time to get cooking on the making stuff! Ekk! I did give myself permission to nix the gingerbread house this year. If I do make one, it'll be a cheater with graham crackers for the sides rather than baked gingerbread. I also have to make a baby blanket for a friend, but that doesn't need to be done until New Year's.
*sigh* I guess I better get a move on!
*Pic taken by me at my parent's farm