Friday, December 4, 2009

I want to win a Cricut!

They're giving away a boatload of awesome stuff over at Todays Mama including a Cricut, a Yudu machine and a bunch of other great stuff. I thought I would share the link with you and my answers to their entry questions!

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
Books, leather gloves, new camera, anything handmade, maternity clothes! ;)

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
Probably when my collage roommate shellaced (is that a word?) fig newtons to make
ornaments with our names on them! :)

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
Crocheted scarves- they are on the list to do this year!

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
Anything! I was pretty easy to please as a child. Several of my favorites were things my Dad
made for me (a desk, a nightstand, etc.)

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
Nothing yet! I think he or she is pretty happy hanging out in my belly! :) Nieces have the
usual Pet Shop and Webkins on their lists.

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Umm.....everything! Usually the gingerbread cookies win out though!

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I have a whole list (see posts below): scarves, tile coasters, gingerbread men and houses, etc.

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Regular: White Christmas Cartoon: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

9. Favorite holiday song?
There's too many to pick! Probably O' Holy Night

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Decorating cookies

These were some fun questions to answer. Head on over to Todays Mama to get the details on the contest!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin