Friday, August 12, 2011

Under $25 Makeover: Living Room Details

My paying job interfered today, so this is coming later than I wanted, but here's some of the details of the living room makeover.

Here's a bouquet of last year's dried hydrangeas interlaced with some lighted twigs in a vintage McCoy vase.


Here's a close up of the accessories on the buffet. I just love mercury glass!


Next is my ironstone collection. Not all of it's vintage, but it's all the same lovely cream color. A good tip is to group like items together for more impact. I brightened it up with this year's bright green hydrangea blooms.


And now for a fun announcement! Here's a sneak peak at part of the prize package for the linky party drawing at the end of the month. I'm putting together what I call a mini makeover package.


It includes a magnetic tin memo board, platter with vinyl graphics, and a blue green vintage mason jar. Also included is a $10 gift certificate to my Etsy shop. I will be adding some things to the prize package later on, so join in the linky below. Remember, it just has to be a project that is thrifty. I will be randomly drawing one winner for the prize package at the end of the month of Under $25 Makeovers.

Happy Crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin