Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Big Announcement

Okay, so I have a big announcement that I've been holding back for awhile now. I've alluded to it before in several posts. What is it you say? I'll give you a hint:



Figure it out yet? My hubby and I are expecting our first child in April of next year. It has been a little harder for me to fit in the crafting latley as I have been tired and a little sick. I'm hoping that I am better now for the most part (fingers crossed). Other than that, being preggers shouldn't slow down my crafting much (except the spraypainting inside!) I am pretty sure that it will, however, influence the type of crafts I do. In other words people, expect to see some baby crafts mixed in with the regular stuff. Can't wait to start making adorable onesies! :)

Happy Crafting!

*Image from TheGraphicsFairy.

3 comments:

  1. Erica, wooohooo! This is great! Congratulations to you both!!! Name ideas, yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, congrats!!! :) You are going to have one adorable baby sporting all those awesome handmade goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'll probably do a post on name ideas down the road. I'm all ready having a hard time not starting to make blankets in girl or boy colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin