Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Christmas Present List Part II


On Tuesday I posted who I had to find gifts for. Today I'm posting a list of what I'm planning on making for gifts. I'm not going to post who's getting what in the interest of saving any family who might glance at this the surprise. I plan on making:




      1. Tile coasters like these (2 sets, maybe 3).

      2. 4 crocheted scarves

      3. Gingerbread men (and women) cookies

      4. Gingerbread house (If I have time! These last two have been tradition for a few years for me, the kiddos like looking at it, and if they're the last stop on the visiting train, to eat it!)

      5. Spoon Handle Necklace (specifically requested)

      6. Felted Soap

      7. Homemade body scrubs (2-3)

      8. Personalized ornaments for each family (I have done this for Dave's side of the family every year for a few years now.)

      That's all I can think of so far. I'm sure I'll come up with more ideas as we get closer to the holidays! Do you have any plans for homemade gifts this year? I would love to hear your ideas, don't be afraid to share!

      Happy Crafting!

      *Edit: I am marking things off as I accomplish them in red and green font. *

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      LinkWithin

      Blog Widget by LinkWithin