Monday, November 16, 2009

A Productive Weekend

I feel like I got loads of stuff accomplished this weekend. I cleaned a large portion of my house. I mean really cleaned, as in scrubbed several rooms top to bottom. It made me feel pretty good. It probably helped that we were actually home this weekend as opposed to constantly running like we always seem to be. I managed to even sneak in a few craft projects. Some of which are on my Christmas present list!

I made three sets of tile coasters:
These were so easy it's not even funny! I'll do up a mini tutorial for you this week. I have to run out and buy more tiles now. I must make a zillion of these things to give away for everything! I have to say, I like the look of the stone tiles the best. So, I can mark tile coasters off my list!

I also had time to make this cute Santa sign:


Yea! I am so in the mood for Christmas it's not even funny! My goal is to have the entire house cleaned by the end of the week so I can start sorting through Christmas decorations to put up the second Thanksgiving is over! (Plus I have to figure out how to rearrange my living room in order to make the Christmas tree fit.)

Have you started on any Christmas crafts and/or presents yet? What are they?

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin