Monday, November 30, 2009

Behind Again!

I know, I know. I've promised a couple of tutorials and have yet to deliver. I actually was all set up to do one the other night. I started to take pics with my camera...no flash. What the heck? Maybe it's not charged enough. Nope, that's not it. Maybe the card's too full. Nope, not it either. I have no idea what went wrong with it, but with no flash, my pics are turning out ridiculously awful. They're so bad I don't even want to show you. Hubby ordered a new camera online today (Hurray for Cyber Monday!). It will be arriving sometime between December 3rd -9th. (Hopefully sooner rather than later!) In the meantime, I'm going to keep trying to take pics with the old one (or maybe even *gasp* my cell phone.) If I can get any that look half way decent, I will be making tutorials like mad! I have a couple of fun ones lined up that I can't wait to show you. On the plus side, I started decorating the house for Christmas last night. I will be posting pics of the decorations, despite the fact that they will probably be bad.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin