Thursday, November 5, 2009

Quick, Easy Tutorials for Christmas Gifts


I am slowly starting to go toward a handmade Christmas. (Of course the nieces and nephew don't count toward this, mostly because my hubby spoils them and gives them whatever commercial item they want.) ;) I thought I'd share with everyone a list of some quick, easy tutorials that I've found that make great Christmas gifts.


  1. Tile Coasters

  2. Cinnamon Bird Ornaments

  3. Make your own reed diffuser

  4. Felted Soap

  5. Button Ornament/Package topper

  6. Body Scrubs

I hope these tutorials help you get a head start on your handmade Christmas gifts this year!


Happy Crafting!

*Image from The Graphics Fairy

3 comments:

  1. Ah, these are GREAT! Thanks, Erica! How's the bean?

    Kelly
    http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're both great. Thanks for asking, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin