Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Recent Accomplishments


No, I didn't win any prestigious awards or an Oscar or anything. But I do feel like I have finally been able to accomplish some things at home that make me happy. For instance, the messy craft porch is almost (not quite done yet!) finally all organized and put away. I have one or two small areas to work on before I rearrange the layout of the room. Hurray! Because my craft supplies have been more organized, I've been able to get a couple of small projects done. Amazing! What have I been working on? The above pic is a preview. I'm writing a tutorial for it that I'll hopefully get done by the end of the week. Now I just need to clean the dreaded office room (dun, dun, dun!) and my house will actually start looking sort of clean.

Don't forget! You have until Today at 5pm to enter the giveaway!


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin